- Up to ±1500V input range on each terminal (line-to-line and line-to-ground)
- ±0.2V to ±10V output range (differential plus common mode)
- DC to 50kHz frequency spectrum of operation
- No power supply needed
- 4000V withstanding surge voltage for 5 seconds
- Designed for interfacing with differential input DAQs
The IsoBlock V devices are designed to survive and protect other equipment against harmful voltage surges. These depend on the duration but can go as high as 20x the rated measurement range for up to 5 microseconds.
Although Entube devices will continue to scale the outputs according to the input a maximum slighly higher than the output range, saturate and not go over range therefore protecting any connected DAQ.
Verivolt IsoBlock devices have a filtering stage that can be configured during manufacturing and serve as an anti-aliasing filter. This filter is a 3rd order filter and needs to be determined during the ordering.
High Input Impedance
Verivolt IsoBlock V devices have a high input impedance to reduce the unwanted effects of adding a load to a source. Also, the high input impedance increases device safety.